Sunday, May 3, 2009

A New Blouse for Mom

I was able to whip up this cute blouse last night and wear it to church this morning. Simple, comfy, feminine - this may be my new favorite blouse. I know I will be making a few more for this summer.

The pattern is a Built By Wendy. Lucky for me they are sold at Joanne's under the Simplicity label (#3835 for those of you interested). I just love when Joanne's has their pattern sales. Don't you?

Now to find some cute fabric. And of course I am always on the look out for that perfect skirt pattern. You know the one - It hides the belly, backend and thighs. Makes your legs look long and shapely. If any of you have my skirt pattern would you please be kind enough to return it. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Your blouse is cute, can't wait to see you in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice and comfortable. Your endless sewing projects inspire me. If I were just a little less tired maybe I'd make a new maternity blouse!! Someday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.