Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Anyone?

Or should I say mud season? The weather is finally getting a little warmer and we are all excited to get out in the sunshine. Rebekah and Owen are having a blast stompin' and splashin' in the mud puddles.
Hannah and Sarah thought some spring tennis sounded like a good idea. I love this action shot. They had fun, but mom got a few more grey hairs as they played in the road. Luckily we live in a very quiet neighborhood.

However, as you can see, we still have a LOT of snow. Which means we will have a LOT more mud. My only request is that I will be able to put my vegetable garden in the ground May 1st. We will be starting our seeds inside very soon. But that is another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.