Friday, June 8, 2012

{this moment}

{this moment} - A Friday ritual inspired by Amanda, aka Soule Mama. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
~~~~~


~~~~~

In gratitude this week for:
  • A girls day with a good friend and herbs too
  • Extra help at the food pantry delivery this week
  • More and more planted in the garden
  • A bike ride to the river to skip and collect rocks
  • A new exercise routine
Wishing all of you a blessed weekend!


9 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to skip and collect rocks. I need a new exercise plan, maybe next week :). Have fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are only on day four of the exercise plan, but I'm feeling great. Having a partner is really helping. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. ah! I thought they were dancing at first :) Lovely moment! thank you for sharing -- and love your gratitude list... I should start doing the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh these two dance while doing most everything, so funny you thought that. My gratitude list is one of my favorite things about {this moment}. So important. I hope you give it a try. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. There is nothing better than time spent at the water! Thanks for sharing a great moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I agree! We love the water. There will be many days down at the river I can assure you. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. 1-2-3- throw! What a great activity. My boys like to do this (my daughter too).

    ReplyDelete
  5. great capture! looks like a fantastic day.


    http://boninfarm.blogspot.com/2012/06/this-moment_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great little creek! Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.