Monday, June 28, 2010

Wishes

This space has been quiet for a week. Wow! It has been a while since I have taken such a break, but this is just what the family needed. Of course we didn't take a break from life. We have been very busy. So busy I don't even have pictures to share. I did remember to grab the little point and shoot the other evening as we headed out the door for a walk. And I am glad I did.

There aren't' many dandelions left so Rebekah was extremely excited when she found this "wishes" as she calls them. She held it up for everybody to see before she made her wishes and started to blow.

A deep breath . . .


And then she blew, and blew, and blew. It was so cute to watch her little cheeks puff and puff. She didn't get discouraged when the seeds wouldn't take flight.

Instead she asked for a little sisterly help


And they all made wishes together.
Hoping all your summer wishes are coming true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.