Friday, May 11, 2012

{this moment}

{this moment} - A Friday ritual inspired by Amanda, aka Soule Mama. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. 
~~~~~
~~~~~

In gratitude this week for:
  • The most amazing group of actors, directors and parents! 
  • Opening Night - break a leg!
  • The many friends you helped me get my children where they needed to be this week
  • Sunshine this morning
  • A little girl and her chickens!
Wishing you a glorious weekend!

5 comments:

  1. How exciting and fun and lots of hard work. Is this your daughter? Or is that you putting makeup on an actress?

    Shakespeare! We recently watched a performance of A Midsummer's Night Dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellen,

      My daughter is having her make-up applied. She is a sea sprite, the play is the Tempest!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This is a great photo! I am sure you enjoyed watching your precious daughter perform! This was my special moment with my daughter this week: http://seasontheday.blogspot.com/2012/05/smore-face.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for the whole family to watch a member perform in a play.
    Have a lovely weekend and a happy mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting via soule mama - ooo looks exciting

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.