Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Nature Table

We changed over our Nature Cubbie to reflect the changes we are seeing outside. We chose a blue silk as the sky has been quite blue lately. We are all anxiously waiting for the green.

There is a felted nest with three blue robin's eggs. Our yard is full of robins. We are hoping that one chooses to build its nest in one of our trees so we can watch.

Mother Earth is my first 3D needle felted piece. She was so much fun to make. Hannah and I are planning to make a bunch of little animals next.

Rebekah added the pink bunny.

Sarah added the shells and driftwood from our trip to the ocean.

I'm sure the girls will be adding and taking away all spring. I love to see their interpretation of the season.

I'm sharing our Nature Cubbie over at The Magic Onion's Friday's Nature Table. Stop by and see what others are up to.

2 comments:

  1. Your nature table is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that everyone contributed something that meant something to them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.