Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Puppy Love!

Beau has become such a part of the family. He has chosen to be Hannah's dog. The two are inseparable. I love peeking in on them in the morning, both sounds asleep in a twin bed. However, Rebekah is convinced that Beau likes Hannah best. And she spends lots of time trying to convince Beau to be her buddy.

Here she comes.


Beau waits. He knows what is coming.


A BIG hug.

All the while Hannah was on the hammock with her school work! Not to worry you can bet Beau will be in Hannah's bed tonight.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely to have a puppy pal, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! and all of your projects are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of THE HUG!!! I always say a day is not a day without a good hug. Your blog is so pretty and I love the great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.