Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Little Knitting Warmth

This is such a cool headband pattern. Quick, Easy, Ingenious! This green one is for Sarah. Hannah is getting a purple one. Can you guess their favorite colors? And I already have a lovey autumn multi colored one.

I love that it buttons for a custom fit. And even better the button holes are just part of the pattern. I'm not big on making button holes so this is a real plus. And because each one only takes about two hours start to finish it's the perfect quick knit gift. These are for Valentine's day.

The headbands for the girls are a little smaller and narrower than the original pattern. A great use for left over yarn. You can find my adjustments on my ravlery page. The original pattern is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.