Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Look Who's Three!


I can't believe it was three years ago today that God blessed us with such a beautiful little girl. The time has gone by so quickly and Rebekah has become such a lively and precious little girl.

Wonderful friends of ours hosted a sledding and skating party for a few families. What a perfect way to celebrate a birthday. And they were gracious enough to let me bring decorations to their house. Yes there is the Happy Birthday banner. Many of you guessed right! It fit perfectly in their house. I wish the picture was better.

I think the thrill of Rebekah's day was holding Peter Rabbit! She is our animal lover. Peter was so good, I almost might consider a rabbit as a family pet.


Of course there were presents and cards many of which were handmade. Thank you to all! Rebekah loved each and every one of them.


The day wouldn't have been complete with out a birthday crown and cupcake. I just love this three year old face! Thank you RaRa! for the delicious cupcakes!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like Rebekah had a wonderful day! Your birthday banner and crown turned out so amazing! I looked at the craft store today but didn't find any fabric that I liked. I want to be completely happy with the fabric, if I'm going to be using it for many years. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunny picture is absolutely adorable! Congratulations on the big 3!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.