Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Warm and Crafty


The mercury has been steadily dropping after an unusually warm November. And I have been looking for ways to keep both hands and home warm. Well someone must have been thinking along the same lines because the latest issue of rhythm of the home was packed full of wonderfully warm ideas.



The minute I saw these wool felt handwarmers I just knew I have to make a bunch. I don't think there has been a winter in NH where my hands have been warm. Hopefully that will change. Thanks to this tutorial I was able to embroider these cute snowflakes without much trouble.



And of course living in a house that is over 100 years old we have our fair share of drafts! So next on the list was the patchwork draft snake. Simple, efficient, cute and frugal. Who could ask for anything more?


Be sure to check out

for lots of inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.