Monday, December 28, 2009

Needle Book

After all the Christmas crafting it became quite clear that we needed a few new ways to organize our supplies. And while needles are really the least of my organizing woes, I couldn't resist making my own needle book after seeing these. I searched the web and found many tutorials for many lovely needle books, however, I didn't have the supplies for any of them. The solution . . . make up my own. I am truly pleased with how it came out.

And now my needles and a few pins have a home of their very own, and one that is easy to take along I am happy to say.


1 comment:

  1. So cute... I hope to make one sometime soon as well. Hope you had a very merry Christmas!! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.