Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Handiwork Update

If you have been following my blog, you know that we are having a handmade Christmas this year. Many of you have ask me to keep you updated on our progress. So here is another peek.

Rebekah's Princess and the Pea set is finally done. Although I may add a bit of a face to the doll. Above you can see the mattresses all tucked in little tote. Below, the front of the tote has two pockets. One for the princess and a little one for the pea.

Here is a little knitted bowl and I am going to felt. I can't tell you any more than that or I will give it all away.

And yet another hat. But who is it for? That is the question.


There is still more knitting, sewing, felting, crafting and general making. So as you can see there are a bunch of busy little elves hard at work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.