Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Plan ~ Week of March 21st


So I hope everyone is planning their menus and staying within their family's food budget. It is a little bit of work, but the rewards are so worth it.

Monday
Breakfast: Bagels and Cream Cheese
Lunch: Ski Day Picnic - Hard Boiled Eggs, Apples, Cheese & Crackers, Almonds
Dinner: Ski Season Banquet

Tuesday
Breakfast: Poached Eggs on Oatmeal Wheat Toast
Lunch: Mac & Cheese and Apple Slices
Dinner: Roasted Tomato Soup and Sourdough Bread

Wednesday
Breakfast: Oatmeal and Orange Smoothies
Lunch: Noodles with Veggies
Dinner: Pancakes and Sausage

Thursday
Breakfast: Yogurt and Maple Almond Granola
Lunch: Humus, Pita Bread and Raw Veggies
Dinner: Frittata and Buttermilk Biscuits

Friday
Breakfast: Cheese Omelets and Toast
Lunch: Seven Layer Mexican Dip with Tortilla chips
Dinner: Homemade Pizza

Saturday
Breakfast: Banana Muffins and Cantaloupe
Lunch: Popcorn Chicken and Oranges
Dinner: Flounder, Rice and Spinach Salad

Sunday
Breakfast: Cold Cereal
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Spaghetti with Pork Ribs and Homemade Sauce and Garlic Bread

So what is your family eating this week. Really I would love to know. I get tired of the same old thing every week, especially for dinners. Breakfast and lunch I don't mind the good old favorites, but dinner. I am always looking for something new and yummy. And with Spring finally here and the weather starting to warm up a bit, I am ready to leave the soups and stews behind and think about pulling out the grill.

I've joined up with the menu planning madness going on over at I'm an Organizing Junkie. Please pop over for a TON of menu planning inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.