Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Handmade Christmas

This weekend brought out the craft books, sewing machines, and an endless parade of craft supplies. The girls and I set off on our journey to create a handmade Christmas.

Fabric was selected out of our scraps stash and laid out for a little princess gift.

Careful to measure twice and cut once. A lesson I learned from my husband, the builder.

All lined up at the sewing machine

A special little princess taking shape.


The little princess fast asleep on her pile of mattresses.

The only things missing - a pea and a bag to keep it all in.


By now I am sure you have guessed what our little princess is getting. If you're not sure or you would like to see where I got the ideas check out Soule Mama and Manda's Esty Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.