Thursday, October 13, 2011

Yarn Along

A day late I know, but I have been missing the fun of the Yarn Along hosted by Ginny over at Small Things.


I have had lots of minutes to knit during play rehearsals, but not much time for reading. I am working on the February Lady Sweater for a Christmas gift. I only have the sleeves left to knit. Then to block and find buttons. It really is a lovely pattern. And once you get going the lace pattern is easy to remember. I can see myself making one of these for myself one day.

As for reading, I have found time to thumb through my well loved copy of Nourishing Traditions I've been on a mission to add a wider variety of whole grains to our diet and this book has lots of great information as well as recipes. Next up - Barley Casserole!

Don't forget to hop on over to the Yarn Along and see what everyone else is knitting and reading. I guarantee you'll find lots of inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. the sweater looks amazing!! I wish I could make one! and the book looks interesting!! I will need to look at it at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard lots of good things about that Feb. Lady sweater, you've chosen such a nice color for it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.