Monday, October 10, 2011

Handmade Holiday 2011



Can you believe it is that time again? The holidays will be here before you know it. So now is the time, if you haven't already, to start making that list and checking it twice. For the last few years we have been making many of our gifts for family and friends. There is such joy in both the making and the giving. This year we will be joining in the fun of Handmade Holiday hosted by Tonya over at Plain and Joyful Living.

I don't have much to share in the way of projects today. But my notebook is full of ideas and patterns for those on my list. I have also begun collecting supplies. I am also trying to figure out how to share what we are making without spoiling the surprise.

So for now I will leave you with some delicious yarns that are destine to become beautiful gifts for someone.


So there will be knitting, and sewing, concocting and cooking. Lots of handmade goodness for those I love this year. I hope you'll consider making at least of few of your gifts this year.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh...those are some delicious yarns!! Can't wait to see what they become!!!

    Blessings!
    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.