Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Heart Swap - Recieved and Sent

I had so much fun participating in the Sending Love Heart Swap hosted by Linda of Natural Suburbia. I was paired up with a lovely lady from Switzerland. It was fun getting to know her and them make her some special treasures. I can't show you what I made for her as I don't have confirmation that she has received her package. However, I can show you all the lovely things she sent me.





First I must say this was more than I expected! I was so in need of a new dish cloth. She noticed I had a pattern listed to do on this blog and knit me one for the swap. I'm still trying to figure out how she new my kitchen was blue. Then there was the most incredible needle holder. I have wanted one of these for a while now. I have had plans to sew one, but you know how plans go. So now I have the most beautiful needle holder for my double pointed needles. You can see the inside below along with my needles. Doesn't it look lovely?

And of course their was chocolate! As she said a package from Switzerland wouldn't be complete without chocolate. I'm so glad, as I LOVE chocolate. We have tucked it away and are rationing it out to make it last.

I have to say that participating in swaps is so much fun. I have met some wonder ladies from around the world. I have received the most beautiful treasures. Hopefully my swap partners feel the same way. I would urge you to join in the swap fun if you have the chance. Thanks to Linda for hosting this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.