Monday, December 1, 2008

Rebekah's Nativity Scene

I was so excited to find this wooden nativity scene. I had looked last year and couldn't find any that I like within our price range. This year I started the search again. I love the wooden pieces that are the perfect size for little hands. I wanted Rebekah to have a nativity set she could play with for years to come. Children learn so much through play. What a great way to learn about the blessed birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ, than through play acting the story. All the girls have had a wonderful time playing with this set. Sarah and Hannah are teaching Rebekah all about Jesus and his birth. Rebekah loves to make the sheep kiss baby Jesus. She also sings while the angle flies above. And every night she lies all the figures down to go to sleep. Oh, it warms a mother's heart to see the joy her children receive as they develop a relationship with our wonderful Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.