Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bekah's First Hair Cut

We had planned to have the older girls' hair cut for the holidays. I hadn't considered having Rebekah's cut. I really didn't even think she would sit still. Well after watching dad, mom and her two older sisters all get their hair cut, Rebekah was not going to be left out. So here are some of the pictures from her first hair cut.

She was so good. She sat still the entire time and actually enjoyed the attention and primping. My mother-in-law tells me I finally have my girly girl. I am not sure about that, but she is our littlest princess.

Rebekah and the whole family look great. Thanks Selena for the hair cuts. It's great to have an awesome friend how just happens to be an awesome hairdresser as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.