Saturday, October 4, 2008

Getting caught up!

As a result of requests from my darling husband a wonderful friends I am going to give this blogging thing another try. It's not that I didn't enjoy or want to keep up with the family blog, it was truly a matter of time or lack there of. As most of you know our youngest is not the best sleeper. Her night owl tendencies have drastically cut into my time for planning, computer, reading, scrapbooking, orgainizing and all the other things crazy women like myslef enjoy doing when most are asleep. We are trying to but the little one on a better scedule and keep her in her own crib. Hopefully this will go smoothly and I will be back on track soon. Anyway, I am going to try and post highlights from the last year as there were some big ones. So you will have to look closely to know when things actually happened.

Blessings,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Hey, looking good here. I like your colors, they look a lot like mine :).
    The pics look good too, what a fun day we had looking forward to other days like it. Selena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.