Thursday, October 16, 2008

$10 Grocery Challenge

This weeks $10 challenge wasn't quite as good as last weeks. However I think we still did ok. The above 23 items totaled $9.92. So that's just over $.43 an item. Really not bad considering there is the makings of two main pasta dishes and the morning coffee for a couple of weeks.
~
I am already working on next weeks $10 challenge and I think it is going to be a good one. So don't forget to check back. And I'd love to hear about your success at the store.

2 comments:

  1. So are you going to share your secrets on how you bought all this for under $10???? You know I would love to be as talented in finding grocery deals as you are but I think I will just steal your ideas...ha, ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The timeline is grate! I hope I can
    mack one when I grow up.
    prinsess grace.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.