Friday, March 5, 2010

Quote - How much love


"In my life there is an infinite supply of love, it is in exhaustible, I can never use it all in this lifetime so I don't have to be sparing with it!"
Louise Hay



Whether you agree with Louise Hay's philosophy or not doesn't matter. This quote is so true and applies to all of us. And it really hit home for me today, a day when things weren't going quite the way I wanted. The kids weren't doing quite what I wanted. Man, even the house wasn't cooperating and cleaning itself. Then I received this quote from a friend and realized I was the issue, not the kids, not the house, but me and my thinking. A little adjustment, a little love and you know what the day is not going great!



We all have an infinite supply of love. The questions is whether or not we are sharing it, spreading it, showing it, or letting other things get in the way.



How much love are you sharing today?

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog. I do like Louise Hay...this message of love is a most excellent reminder for me today...thank you so much.
    Blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.