Friday, October 5, 2012

{this moment}

{this moment} - A Friday ritual inspired by Amanda, aka Soule Mama. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
~~~~~


~~~~

In gratitude this week for:
  • The magic of Waldorf education
  • A pantry stock with the goodness of a summer garden
  • Soup and Bread suppers
  • Three of the most awesome daughters anyone could ask for
Wishing you a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, this is my first visit. Nice to meet you. Your blog is very sweet. I look forward to reading more.

    And soup and bread dinners are perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear friend, what a lovely moment:)
    I also want to wish you a Happy Birthday, today is Monday:) I wish you a special day with lots of happiness and joy.
    Love
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.