Monday, May 7, 2007

Spring has Sprung! - Finally



The snow is finally gone and my daffodils are blooming. This is one of my favorite times of year. After the long New England winter the bright yellow is truly a ray of sunshine. I can see this garden from my kitchen window. I love to sip my morning coffee and watch the robins search for the early worm among the flowers. And doing the dishes is a little bit more enjoyable with the view.

The red, pink, and orange tulips should be right around the corner. Then the daisies and iris. Oh how blessed we with the beauty that God the Father has bestowed on us. I love to take it all in. He truly is the greatest artist. My garden always reminds me of His love for us. It reminds me to paint my world beautifully to show my love to my family. The first step will be to cut some of these for the kitchen table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.