Sunday, December 15, 2013

What's New

Wow!  It has been a couple of month since I've been here and boy have we been busy.  Rebekah is flying through first grade, Hannah is soaring through the air in gymnastics, and Sarah has been busy in quite a few plays!  And as for me, on top of all of the usual mom stuff I've started a new venture - I opened a Waldorf inspired Etsy store!

Introducing . . . .


The Toadstool Forest is where gnomes and the friends come out to play.  You will find a unique variety of creations for playing, learning and living.  After creating for my children for years as well as for gifts and swaps, I had a few requests to purchase my creations.  Wow!  I was floored.  The response was amazing and so The Toadstool Forest was born.  

I hope you will hop on over and see what I have to offer.  There will be lots more coming in the near future and I take custom orders.  You can also follow The Toadstool Forest on Facebook.






Christmas Brother Bendy Dolls


Set of 10 Wood Burned Memory/Matching Games ~ Perfect Party Favor


Wooden Peg Snowman Family ~ Taking Custom Order to create your family.

These are just a few of the creation you will find over at The Toadstool Forest.  I hope you will take a minute and stop by.  I'd love to hear what you think as well as your ideas for new creations.

Warmly, Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.