Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Wonderful Day

What a wonderful day the girls and I had. We woke up to a blanket of snow. Not my idea of the best weather for April, but it was beautiful. The girls and I actually finished out morning chores early and enjoyed a breakfast of warm blueberry muffins. Yummy! School even went off without a hitch. Hannah's reading is coming along amazingly. I am so proud of her.

The girls spent the afternoon having tea parties with their American Girl Dolls, while I finished a sewing a skirt I cut out last night. It turned out quite well for a novice sewer.

Sarah made lasagna for dinner. She did a great job. It was so good. She is becoming quite the little cook. She served it with grilled garlic toast, salad, and brownies for dessert.

We are supposed to get another 6 inches of snow tonight, so we are all bundled in with the wood stove roaring. Now to join the family for a game of Blockus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I look forward to your thoughts.